My walk through life with Fibromyalgia.
From the brink of despair to feeling human again. Determination, hard work, persistence, and lots of love and support from those closest to me.
Join me as I look back at how far I have come
in my quest to feel normal.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What is the one thing you had to give up since Fibromyalgia?

The one thing that I have had to give up since having been affected by fibromyalgia was....who am I kidding?  I have had to give up so much. My career, my dirt bike, friend, high heeled shoes...oh I miss high heel shoe.  I us to wear them to work at the salon and feel fine at the end of the day.  Since Fibro I have not been able to wear them without paying for it with in an hour or two.  The sore legs, the lower back pain, the hip pain.  It just sucks. I have now been relegated to wearing flats.  At first it was really hard because I love shoes (check out my other blog) and I did not have many choices.  Well that has been a few years so now I am loving it because there are so many cute flats now.  So tell me what you gave up that really turned out not so bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment