My walk through life with Fibromyalgia.
From the brink of despair to feeling human again. Determination, hard work, persistence, and lots of love and support from those closest to me.
Join me as I look back at how far I have come
in my quest to feel normal.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Doctors Visit...Questions

So today I have a visit with my rheumatologist.  I have been experience a loss of memory...really loss of skills.  I have be unable to perform some tasks that I use to know.  It really showed up during the last month of my math class. I knew the material but failed one of my mid terms.  Is it due to stress?, Side effects of a medication? Or something new altogether? I don't know but it is worrying me.  If it is something I have to really think about to do, I am having a hard time. Well hopefully talking to Dr. Silverman will give me some in site as to what is going on.
Well I hope everyone has a great day and (((Gentle Hugs))))
♥ Debbee

No comments:

Post a Comment