My walk through life with Fibromyalgia.
From the brink of despair to feeling human again. Determination, hard work, persistence, and lots of love and support from those closest to me.
Join me as I look back at how far I have come
in my quest to feel normal.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Moving on...

So that was a traumatic experience...so sad it had to come to that for me to get someone in the medical field to actual listen to me. I now started on a journey of therapy and psychiatric sessions.  New medication...less stress that was the plan.  Not more as in quantity but different functioning medication. I resumed my part-time position behind the chair armed with tools to help me work more efficiently. A step to raise one leg up on to relieve the pressure on my back, only one weave a day, no more then 2 appointments in a row. I was trying with all my might to act normal, like I did not have this horrible thing that nobody believed in.  I found doctors but the people around me were still a little questioning, not so understanding.
I needed to change. Something. A phone call one day was just what I needed...a different job.

No comments:

Post a Comment